EJ9 Suspension Confusion

From soft stock to hardcore track, what do you use?
DJ Left

EJ9 Suspension Confusion

Post by DJ Left »

Hi, i bought skunk2 sport shocks and skunk2 lowering springs for my EK 96-00 Hatch and i believe there's a mistake on the product. The springs are sure the right ones but the shocks i believe it's for other car. It says in the box 541-05-0010 for 92-95/CIVIC/EG 96-00 CIVIC/EK 94-01 INTEGRA/DC2 but inside, the product is wrong. I'll post some photos to see them and tell your opinion Image as you can see the front ones seem to be right but the rear ones are definetely wrong the spring as it sits on the plate has too big distance from the end of the shock and can't be fitted with the top mount, i'm wondering for what car are these, maybe a 88-91 model.

DJ Left

Re: EJ9 Suspension Confusion

Post by DJ Left »

another foto Image

and another one Image

saxophonias

Post by saxophonias »

they are wrong. they should look like that
send them back :(

DJ Left

Post by DJ Left »

ok, it's solved!! they send me Skunk2 Pro S Coilovers ;) i'm gonna upload some photos and write some feedback

BETEK

Post by BETEK »

Will be waiting 8-) ;)

saxophonias

Post by saxophonias »

For which model was it?

BETEK

Post by BETEK »

DJ Left wrote:ok, it's solved!! they send me Skunk2 Pro S Coilovers ;) i'm gonna upload some photos and write some feedback
Do you have any feedback, photos? :mrgreen:

hondaNickx

Post by hondaNickx »

Those are right afaik , all you need to do is switch the springs from the rear shocks to the front shocks.
Quote from Endyn:"The combustion chamber is a better shape than the DOHC.So don't chunk those 1.6 SOHC engines, they can make really good power. For a pure performance application, regardless of application, I'd choose the SOHC. No bull!"