p9k-e11 ECU

Wiring up and working with the D14 ECUs
tenko

p9k-e11 ECU

Post by tenko »

Hello :) first of all sorry for bad English :)
I have ecu p9k-e11 it is from b18c4 engine (UK VTI) The ecu has obd1 style pins but it is obd2a.. well i drive honda civic eg8 1994'' with d15b2 dpfi :) obd0 with ecu p04.. now i put d16z6 intake manifold d16z6 distributor and i will use ecu p9k-e11 :) just now im wiring but i have some problems with wiring diagrams.. okay for now do you have any advices about the mpfi obd1 swap? i will cut the flange of the distributor ( you know why :D ) problems with vtec distributor on non vtec engine and problems with vtec ecu with non vtec engine :) the car has LPG system and i use it non stop but i need to drive on petrol too :) thank you :) sorry if the topic is not for here ;)

tenko

Re: p9k-e11 ECU

Post by tenko »

Hi again ;) no answers but however ;) i started the car today,drive it 3km and the distributor stoped the spark to the coils ;) everything inside was chaged ICM too and i will try tomorowbecause battery is down :) any suggestions?

saxophonias

Post by saxophonias »

I can't understand what you are actually asking. It is an an ee civic model obd0 with carb and you want to make it obd1?

tenko

Post by tenko »

it is EG8 civic it was d15b2 DPFI OBD0 now i put d16z6 intake manifold obd1 mpfi VTEC d16z6 distributor obd1 mpfi VTEC and connect a p9k e11 ecu wich is MPFI OBD1 VTEC but for DOHC engine 1.8 (b18c4-UK VTI) yesterday i drove the car around 5km and its dead... no spark coils are okay... i think it is from the cables... check is lights ofcourse because the ecu wants second O2 sensor,vtec pressure and i forget what was the other :) but no problems with rpms speed and etc..now i will check all wires from distritbutor to ecu.. i think its a dead ecu but ... :D

tenko

Post by tenko »

Problem solved i start self check and error codes 15-21-41 ignition sinal output/vtec pressure / oxygen heater
i had a bad wire ;)
The other problem is that the car has a high idle rpms around 2000-2500
maybe shoud swap the tps wires ?

saxophonias

Post by saxophonias »

or some vacuum lines in the intake manifold?
Swap the place of the tps and the other sensor in the intake they both fit as they have the same shape. Common mistake ;)

tenko

Post by tenko »

No way ;) i connect tps wire to ecu ;) i know how to connect and i check up all my wires before start ;) i think this code error 41 is a problem for the high rpm :) my garage doors are white and where the exhaust is it is black :D but not oil black ;) maybe from reach?

tenko

Post by tenko »

Ok i switch the wires error code tps.. i have to buy oxygen sensor and then we will see :D