D14 Vtec Question!!

Wiring up and working with the D14 ECUs
sw2ncx

D14 Vtec Question!!

Post by sw2ncx »

Hello there!!!
I have d14a4 obd1 with p1j ecu....
I have chiped the Ecu is similar to p28 the ECU code is P1J-E11 if any1 want help with chiping this ECU sent email i'm glad to Help.. :)
Ok now as i said above i have chipped my ECU and i want to add Antilag with crome (tutorial here)(Yes it works but in some basemaps you have to add the "script" save the .bin file and re-open it...) but in my case because i don't have V-tec (a.k.a mini-me) if i make it like the tutorial says i have a little problem with my AFR :P
So my question is this... I will make v-tec my ecu but is there a way to trick ECU to read vtec to switch in the second map(high cam/fuel)???
In other word i want to make antilag on first map(low cam/fuel) and somehow trick the ecu to read v-vtec and swtch to second map (high cam/fuel) so my engine can run correctly!!!
Sry for my bad english!

sw2ncx

Re: D14 Vtec Question!!

Post by sw2ncx »

Ok i found a way.... The way is to jumper A4 with D6 (VTS-VTM/P) But i serch the obd1 pin out and found that my ECU doesn't have the corect cable colors on the A-D conectors.... But i read here that on some ecu's the cables could be moved between A and D conector.... So i serch more on my conectors and found a cable with color Yellow/White(VTS is Orange/White) and a cable Yellow/Blue(VTM/P is Orange blue) On conector D.. So my other question is that.. Can i somehow measure the cables to find out if they are VTS-VTM?? Or is out there a way to Find it out???

sw2ncx

Re: D14 Vtec Question!!

Post by sw2ncx »

Ok guys i'm St@#$t i ofund it ... i was holding the connector on wrong direction :/