Any issues? Discuss them here
doomm

top setup timing

Post by doomm »

i am qestion man´s
what is best setup the crank vs cam?
my results - experiments
setup - machined crankshaft and flywhell, complete rebuild shortblock
http://honda-club.cz/forum/garage.php?m ... ge_id=2007http://honda-club.cz/forum/garage.php?m ... ge_id=2920
flywheel weight 4,9kg and crankshaft i do no (maybe 2-3kg down) all balanced - 25000km with no problem

next results on d14+z6head
stock setup z6 head on my camgear its 5°ADV - bad TQ and HP
0° (5°RET on realy timing Z6 head) bad TQ/ and HP - vtec "scream" is beautiful
5° RET (10° real timing) no coment
my best timing its 10ADV (5°ADV realy timng) werry good TQ vtec sound its quiet .. better scream on 3000-4500 vrrrrr 5000 > vtec switch trrrr
power its .. i do no, it could be better
driving on stock ecu P28 (prepare for RTP)
ecu check is on ... crazy errors .. 7 - throttle position (Throttle body is bad) 43 - O2 - its 1year old, 1 - O2, 14 IACV - i am testing 2 IACV valves ... i do no problem, 22 - vtec pressure switch - vtec realy switching and working

my VMAX 170kmh .... what the fuck? problem? or result light light crank/flywheel

Dodo Bizar
Site Admin

Re: top setup timing

Post by Dodo Bizar »

Well at least with the ECU light on it will go to some safe modes.

After code 22 actually VTEC should stop. This could can be fooled by splitting the VTS wire both to the VTS and VTM pin on the ECU incase you don't have an oil pressure sensor.

Code 43 is probably the lambda heater which is not connected. This will let the ECU go into safe mode, very rich mixture and retarded ignition. With ECU codes flashing, don't expect power to be there.

TPS error surprises me a little, never had prolems with it even though I have had bad calibrations of the sensor.

If both IACV valves seem to be wrong try switching the 2 wires that run to it, I had it twice that I interchanged those wires for some reason. The signal wire should be the one next to the clip.

doomm

Re: top setup timing

Post by doomm »

It was probably too lean, then it started to write the 43 - fuel delivery
We tapped real time emulator, B16 maps recorded there and everything was fine, VTEC pressure sensor in my order, even if the mate in ecutune to make sure salaries, even though it wrote an error 22 and folded VTEC, I got on the road and 275cc injectors Then it tunes just do not know why he wrote an error injector when "test injectors" after turning the ignition key - B16A2 map is recorded, payment baro sensor, test injectors, IAB, and VTEC pressure switch and ride for a week without errors, but unfortunately injectors operating at 130%