check engine problem

Any issues? Discuss them here
Firebass

check engine problem

Post by Firebass »

yo guys , last week i had a problem , when i was at athens and i refilled my tank when i switched on the negine i had a check engine light , i went to works shop , they put the obd reader and they saw just a simple problem called " spray" we erased it and all ok , today i refilled again and check engine light opened again ?!?!?! prolly the same problem again , i was t hinking of maybe some dirt stucked on the fuler filter , any ideas ? thnx
Up the Rev Limiter !!!!!!

saxophonias

Re: check engine problem

Post by saxophonias »

you have to tell us the code problem that they saw. Nothing is useless when it come to engine error codes

Firebass

Post by Firebass »

aw sax he didnt tell me the code :/ i will try to remove the cable from the battery for now and i ll see next week , cz i m 10000% sure that i ll put fuel the next time it will happen again ....

Firebass

Post by Firebass »

ok i went to honda today to check it and they said it wasn t the spray problem but it was the lamda sensor on the exhaust manifold , they deleted it but didnt turn on again the suxky part though was that i paid for 17e for a simple diagnosis , that in my homdetown i get it for free at honda service ....