water in trunk

Any issues? Discuss them here
Firebass

water in trunk

Post by Firebass »

yo guys i noticed in my trunk in the place of the spare wheel that i put out today to light my car i noticed water
and not only me i caleed around 3 more friends and they had the same problem , and they told me that water sneaks from the back lights so , they told me to tight more the 4 screws of the back lights or else take them out and put some glue around them ...!!!!
Up the Rev Limiter !!!!!!

saxophonias

Re: water in trunk

Post by saxophonias »

check for rust, and the condition of the trunk rubber too.

jangz

Post by jangz »

Yeah I have exactly the same problem too, with both the Civics I owned. I can't see where the leak is coming from as the seals look fine, no rust either but the UK rains a lot so this can get really annoying.
Liberate our minds by any means necessary - Malcom X

Firebass

Post by Firebass »

yeah guys i asked some guys here that have the same car as us , and today i fixed , u need to unistall the tail lights and put new glue at the spot where is the old one :))))) i mean u have to cicle with glue the place that u place the tail lights its easy and fast , the glue that it was used was a black one
i hope u can do it :)

jangz

Post by jangz »

Hey thanks for the heads up man, lol I would never have guessed that would fix it. All that time all that puddle ^_^
Liberate our minds by any means necessary - Malcom X

Firebass

Post by Firebass »

yeah 3 years now and i imagine ppl who have this car even now and not discovered