Z6 Inlet swap hose connections

D14 Dori

Z6 Inlet swap hose connections

Post by D14 Dori »

Hey, I'm putting a D14A4 into my obd2b Logo so in preparation to make everything near plug and play I've changed the dizzy and will be changing the lower crank sprocket to the Logo one and mounting the ckf, but seeing as the engine didn't have any hoses attached neither did the Z6 inlet I've had to do some guess work based on a few diagrams I've on here just need clarification they are in the right place.

So from the small take off on the big water pipe that runs across the back of the engine I've connected this to the RACV, and then from the small take off that is pointing on the intake that's next to the fat hose I've also connected this to the RACV

As the vertical take off is no use I have blocked this off

Also with the pcv canister on the back of the engine I have connected this to the take off on the front of the inlet

I think that is everything covered the only other sensor I will need to plum in I think is the denso/evap one? But anyway can anyone confirm the hoses are in the correct order? Only slight issue I have is the d14 fpr obviously doesn't fit as it's a bit offset so using the d16 one which I have read will run a little rich but I guess it won't be that bad?

Otherwise anything else?

D14 Dori

Re: Z6 Inlet swap hose connections

Post by D14 Dori »

No issues with the setup as above so far, I think the coolant system needs bleeding a bit more as the idle is a bit high when it's warmed up but seems ok on cold start. Won't have time to check till Friday but nothing is burning etc so far so good, also using the d16 fpr without any issues.