Kospeed stainless catback Eexhaust system with header

mental

Kospeed stainless catback Eexhaust system with header

Post by mental »

Does anybody have any experience with Kospeed products? 1.75" seems a bit small, or is it okay/good? The price though seems awesome!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170735366638?ss ... 1438.l2649

archyman

Re: Kospeed stainless catback Eexhaust system with header

Post by archyman »

Have you saw the price of the shiping?? 399$ ..so not so good i guess..it's a marketing trick.

saxophonias

Post by saxophonias »

You can always get a d16z6 stock exhaust manifold -header- which is a good upgrade, and make a custom 50mm+ exhaust

mental

Post by mental »

I asked if I could arrange my own transportation. They said yes. So I guess there's no trick. BTW it costs around 600 euros to send it to Estonia. I could get it shipped a lot cheaper!

saxophonias

Post by saxophonias »

You can find other sellers with cheaper transport costs. Consider making a custom exhaust though ;)

mental

Post by mental »

What's the cost on those custom exhausts?
But disregarding the shipping cost is it a good exhaust for the money or not? Is it too restrictive? What's the original exhaust diameter? I haven't measured. I can get my own transportation as I said earlier.

saxophonias

Post by saxophonias »

stock exhaust is at 42mm. You can't judge a header for some internet pics. All these cheap ones are actually copies of some aftermarket ones. Still pay attention to the inner surfaces, if they are well machined and not to rough. The cost of a custom cat back exhaust is different to each country so you have to ask in your whereabouts. However I guess that all these in ebay would be a lot better.