Replacing Speedometer Needles

Discuss about interior, gadgets, and cosmetics
IMGREENMAN

Replacing Speedometer Needles

Post by IMGREENMAN »

Hi guys, just wondering does anybody know of any location to purchase needles of different cars that will fit an EJ/EK Cluster

:mrgreen:

Dwardu

Re: Replacing Speedometer Needles

Post by Dwardu »

why you wanna change just the needle? lol, im not sure those are so easy to replace, consider painting em?
--

IMGREENMAN

Post by IMGREENMAN »

i like the spoon coloured needles but dont wanna spend loads on the real cluster

IMGREENMAN

Post by IMGREENMAN »

Thanks Betek :D there dosn't seem to be any needle replacements on that site, just the Dials.

saxophonias

Post by saxophonias »

you can always paint them with great results. A friend of mine had done this several time ago and i thought they were the vti ones.

IMGREENMAN

Post by IMGREENMAN »

painting might be the better option aswell im thinking. looked online for green needles or even any needle kits and there is none at all i could find. any ideas what type of paint would work best and to prime or not to prime?

Dodo Bizar
Site Admin

Post by Dodo Bizar »

I think I heard of these model paint being used with good results. You know, the paint used for little airplane/car models you have to construct and paint yourself.

IMGREENMAN

Post by IMGREENMAN »

aww yes i understand, i think i have some model paint here aswell to try, but not green ill find some in the local shop just since ive seen the spoon cluster i want them needles lol, mad yes i know but its more of a personal mark to the car :mrgreen: