Post your mileage

General discussions on EJ9 and D14 improvements. How far can you reach?
Law_

Re: Post your mileage

Post by Law_ »

Colin_D13B wrote:EF1 since 2009 and have covered 10,000km making the total 80,000km
Good =)

jangz

Post by jangz »

Sheesh I thought I was the only one running high. My one shows 131,000 miles on the clock and still running sweet.
Liberate our minds by any means necessary - Malcom X

cad civic mechanic

Post by cad civic mechanic »

jangz wrote:Sheesh I thought I was the only one running high. My one shows 131,000 miles on the clock and still running sweet.
Dude that milage is only a worry if she hasnt been looked after change oil and general service regulary, i change oil and plugs, general service every 5000 miles n have never had any bother wit any motor, hyundai, subaru, mitsubishi nissan or lada :lol: , treat her like a woman look after her and service her wel, allo will be sweet, ul be sorted 8-) for a long time, not a good auld short time :o
Dont slack her till you wreck her, horse on regardless

saxophonias

Post by saxophonias »

Some time ago an ej9 visited the garage where i service my car. It had 750.000km :shock: It was running greatly! This is honda 8-)

jangz

Post by jangz »

Yeah I'm definitely taking care of the car, its why I am here to learn more about it. Also I have head some mad stories of some guy who had his car about 15+ years and never serviced it and after all this time his car (Honda Accord) gasket blew, he got it fixed and its still running well, plus another guy who had hardly any oil in his engine and just full of cob webs still ran...

These cars are like cockroaches they never die and there are so many out there running around even after a nuclear blast... long live Honda's (I didn't mean to compare it to a cockroach, in my eyes its like a Unicorn with tits, I'm sorry guys this is the result of my lack of sleep I will shut up and be gone)
Liberate our minds by any means necessary - Malcom X

Law_

Post by Law_ »

Lol. Great phrases round here x)

mynameisowen

Post by mynameisowen »

haha a unicorn with tits! xD
1996 EJ9 Civic
1998 BB8 Prelude Motegi VTi
1998, B16A2 EK4 Civic VTi

Aims:
EJ9 - Now my GF's car.
BB8 - Rebuild after crash damage to front end.
EK4 - Daily driver. Strip and track prep once prelude project complete

Dodo Bizar
Site Admin

Post by Dodo Bizar »

Whahahahaha, unicorn with tits, I am never gonna forget that one :mrgreen: .

Btw 750.000 km on a car Polivias? I thought if the owner gets it up to 1M he can get a free trip to the Honda factory or something. That rumour I heard, and the source of that rumour is gonna be here within an hour so I'll double check.

mynameisowen

Post by mynameisowen »

Really Joris?? That is a big incentive :P I just clocked 100,000 miles. My mum always used to say that once a car gets too 100k miles everything starts going wrong. Obviously you can tell that she doesnt know much about cars but it does also show how far reliability has come, compared to like 10 years ago when shitty cars really did last for only 100k...

Had to be done xP
1996 EJ9 Civic
1998 BB8 Prelude Motegi VTi
1998, B16A2 EK4 Civic VTi

Aims:
EJ9 - Now my GF's car.
BB8 - Rebuild after crash damage to front end.
EK4 - Daily driver. Strip and track prep once prelude project complete

Law_

Post by Law_ »

Congrats =) Great Figure ! mine is on 124600 kms... Time to do a minor maintenance like oil, oil filter, interior air filter and do a checkup to valve clearance that seems to be bad. Cheers